Andrei Dragotoniu (Poole) - Response to Questions - 4th July 2024 Election

Women of Dorset have contacted all those standing in the eight constituencies that cover Dorset, including Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole.

Below is the response from Andrei Dragotoniu (Reform UK) - Poole.

Hello, Women of Dorset!

I still find it hard to believe that some cannot define a woman, in 2024.

Don't worry, I know what a woman is, I married one!

I also have two daughters and I will always fight for their rights to safe spaces or safe sports just for women.

If I get elected, I am more than happy to meet with you and see how I can support you.

Thank you,

Andrei

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity Commission Response to a Complaint Raised Against Space Youth Project, Dorset - May 2024

Michael Tomlinson (Mid Dorset and North Poole) - Response to Questions - 4th July 2024 Election

Jessica Toale (Bournemouth West), Tom Hayes (Bournemouth East) and Joanna Howard (Christchurch and East Dorset) - Response to Questions - 4th July 2024 Election